Saturday, December 19, 2009

Our Little Christmas Star

Brynlee had her first pre-school program last week and what can I say...I am one proud mama! She did a great job complete with lots of waving, clapping, and singing. So sweet to watch a group of 3 and 4 year olds singing Christmas songs. My favorites included; Chubby Snowman, We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Jesus
So many people came to watch Brynlee shine including; Nana, Papa Gary (who drove down from Fairfield on yucky roads), Papa and Yaya, Granny and Papa Bob, Mimi (who was leaving for New York later in the day) and Leah (my cousin's wife who actually got someone to cover her classes at the High School while she came to the program)! We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such amazing family who support and love our children so unselfishly.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

Very cute pictures! If I don't talk to you before then, have a Merry Christmas! I have a month free of craziness so we should get together for a girls night. I have your number so I will call ya!