Monday, July 20, 2009

All She Wants To Do Is Dance...


We enrolled Brynlee in a dance class this summer. It is really more of a creative movement class rather than a dance class, but even so, she really seems to love it. It was a six week class and will be over next week at which time we can decide if we want to enroll her for the fall session. One of her best girlfriends, Hazel, has been in the class with her and that has been a lot of fun for the two of them (and the moms). They love to stand beside each other and give hugs and smooches-way too cute! In the beginning Brynlee had a hard time following along with the teacher but now she is getting there. She still tends to march to the beat of her own drum now and then, but I am really proud of the improvements she has made each week. Completely worth it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

Is it at Julie's Jazzworks, it kind of looks like the studio from what I can tell. We had Maya enrolled there and she loved it, but she is over it now (thats my girl..she is so fickle about things) Are you enjoying your summer?

Anza said...

It sure is Julie's. We enrolled Bryn for the 6 week summer class and she has really enjoyed it, but I am not sure she will want to keep at it...I am thinking we may try gymnastics!
I love that Maya will at least try a lot of different things even though she may mot want to stick with them...she will have experience with a lot of different things.
I am loving my summer. It is going way too fast however. You?